Im just a girl tryna out grow who i used to be and bloom into all that i can be :)
-Cant keep my feet Still.
-Dont let the face fool you im 18.
Wanna know more. Dont wonder just ask :)
Should Friendships be all inclusive?
As a friend is it my job to include my (closest) friends in all my fun, celebratory events?
Do i have to inform friends of gatherings with other friends, they’ve met or know?
Is it considered rude or inconsiderate to not tell friends of important decisions, monumental events, or major life changes?
What is the best way to decide which events are appropriate to invite and not invite certain friends to?
Should all issues and offenses be addressed?
How do you deal with growing apart?
Summer Birthdays Suck [point blank period.]
For so long I just hated my birthday bc of the constant disappointment connected to it. Having the unfortunate birth timing to be born in Mid-August I have experienced the yearly disappointment with being a Summer baby.
Why it sucks to be a Summer Baby..
1. Your Birthday is always lumped in with Family Vacations
2. None of your friends from school can celebrate with you
3. It’s hotter than a… Yeah.
4. If anyone can remember your birthday… They’re probably on a Family Summer Vacation.
5. Even if your friends are in town they are too busy involved in back to school errands or events
6. Being the child of two teachers it is known that August is one of the toughest months financially therefore plans and presents are very limited.
With my birthday coming up next weekend I kind of have to mentally prepare for the disappointment and remind my expectations to stay low
A bitter little summer squash
I’m a girl. I promise I’m not psychotic. It may seem like my feelings and emotions go up and Dow, back amd forth but in reality it’s my strength waning and regaining. To often I try and be strong by myself, but I can’t. I’m confused as much as I am confusing. And remember as often as I forget. I’m not sometimey, it’s just sometimes I compromise when most times I shouldn’t. I’m sorry if this ride is too much for you, but I promise it’s worth it in the end. As crazy as it may seem, it really is all kinds of good crazy.